Hey there, Last week I mentioned I had something personal for you.
A few weeks ago, my friend Lisa invited me onto her podcast. I haven't done a spoken interview since I became an author so this is a first! I've known Lisa for 15 years and we got into it. You'll learn things about me you didn't know before.
- What I was doing when I met Lisa.
- How becoming a mum was integral to my writing journey.
- What I love most about writing. (Hint: it isn't the writing.)
- How I learned I had cancer.
- How one reader's message to me changed everything.
- What I like to wear.
- How I organize my day.
You'll also hear what my cute British accent sounds like!
You can hear the interview at the link below, or wherever you listen to your podcasts.