I hope you are having a lovely day.
A friend of mine gave me 17 jigsaws yesterday! That made me so happy. I will have a lovely time working on them. I now have 35 in my to-do pile and look forward to doing every one. Then I'll pass them along. Love gifts like that.
Friends seems to be the theme for the week because I'll be getting together with two of my besties at the weekend. First time I've seen them since January 2020. We're having a picnic in the garden and I can't wait!
And one of my friends whom I have known since my thirties got married for the first time on her 65th birthday last week. I shed a little tear for that one.
Ask Me Anything
- How do you pick narrators for audio books?
- Do you still have an English accent?
- Do you garden?
- How did your education affect your career? Did any of your teachers encourage you to become a writer? Were you a good reader/writer in school?
- Have you always been generous?
- Do you have any books or short stories from when you first started writing that have never been published? Do you think you may possibly publish them at some point?
- How has being a cancer survivor affected your writing? Has being a cancer survivor has affected your outlook and/or writing process?
- How strange does your search engine history look when doing research for a book?