I hope you are doing well. I went for a lovely afternoon tea on Sunday with a friend who'd just had surgery. We ordered extra sandwiches because I love sandwiches. We didn't order extra scones though which I think was a mistake because I needed more sweetness and went mad in a bakery afterward.
This week I have answered six new questions on my Ask Alison page.
Ask Me Anything
Go to the Ask Alison web page to find out:
- How, as an introvert, I handled moving to another country and raising twins.
- If I know the plot before I start a book.
- How I decide to end a series
- Which of my books are appropriate for children aged 12-14
- How I decide which book to write next
- The way I approach completing a jigsaw puzzle.
Thank you to Sandy B, Ann E, Dawn B, Diane S, Lori S, and Betty D for your questions.
If you would like to ask me a question, please either reply to this email or fill in the form at the bottom of the Ask Alison page on the website.
If your question is featured in the newsletter, I will send you a gift.