Hey there! The Case of Sampson's Leap will be out earlier than expected. I originally said November, but it's ready and will be published next week! The Case of Sampson's Leap will be available on Kindle, in paperback, and via Kindle Unlimited. In a few days, I'll have the link to the published book for you.
The Case of Sampson's Leap
A confounding case in the present. A precipitous puzzle from the past…
Inspector David Graham knows all about history. After moving to the island of Jersey to recover from a tragic loss, he has done his best to leave painful memories behind. But sometimes it is not so easy to forget…
When Mia, a promising young actress, turns up dead beneath the jagged cliffs known as Sampson’s Leap, suicide seems the obvious answer. But after Inspector Graham interviews the victim’s conniving clan of associates, he’s not so sure. Jealousy, greed, drugs… With friends like these, who needs enemies?
But Mia's mysterious death also shines a light on a far older case… The murder of three women, nearly two centuries ago. New evidence suggests that investigative rigor may not have been applied.
Can the dogged Inspector uncover the truth of Mia’s fate? Can a historical injustice be laid to rest? And can Graham finally reveal the secrets hiding in his own heart to the woman who knows him best…?
You don't need to read the books in order, but it always helps if you do, doesn't it? If you haven't tried the Inspector Graham series or need to catch up, click on the links below to be taken to the book pages.
- The Case of the Screaming Beauty (included in my starter library – to gain free access, click this link and sign up for my list.)
- The Case of the Hidden Flame
- The Case of the Fallen Hero
- The Case of the Broken Doll
- The Case of the Missing Letter
- The Case of the Pretty Lady
- The Case of the Forsaken Child
I'll be back next Thursday with the link to the new book.
• If you enjoy my books, please let a friend know about them. You can simply forward this email to their inbox and suggest they peruse the footer. Thank you so much!
• Something I made earlier: a jigsaw depicting artwork from The Case of the Broken Doll.